welcome

huimin.
twentynine.
TNS | AHS | TJC | SMU | PART B | Lawyer

this layout is best viewed through googlechrome!

my reads

my loves, wants, desires!
tumblr
weilin!
阿信
Arukiyomi
bluefish
John Self's Shelves
onedayinmay
Powered by Osteons!
Polite Dissent!





tous les jours je t'aime.

5 July 2014 ;23:19



We celebrated our 16th monthsary and his 26th birthday this week! With our favourite things like coffee, games, long walks and steaks in abundance! What an amazing journey it has been thus far, ever since the faithful day you made the cheesy comment that I was your cup of tea :) Thank you God for letting our paths cross, for keeping us together and for bringing us forward each and every day. You have made my life the most wonderful adventure ever since you came in. Thank you for leading me, loving me and taking care of me. tous les jours je t'aime. every day I love you.

Labels: , , , ,