welcome

huimin.
twentynine.
TNS | AHS | TJC | SMU | PART B | Lawyer

this layout is best viewed through googlechrome!

my reads

my loves, wants, desires!
tumblr
weilin!
阿信
Arukiyomi
bluefish
John Self's Shelves
onedayinmay
Powered by Osteons!
Polite Dissent!





la coupure nette

22 February 2010 ;23:26


"There will come a time when the world gets quiet and the only sound left is the sound of your heart. So you'd better learn the sound of it. Otherwise, you'll never understand what your heart is saying."
//Sarah Dessen; Just Listen


currently working on a consti law presentation, two individual research papers and two group research projects in the space of four weeks = being cooped up in random GSRs or the library for hours and hours on end. the upshot is that our library is really interesting! Jo and I discovered tons and tons of books on all imaginable subjects stocked in the stacks on the third and fourth floor! for a moment while we were there, I felt like just sitting in the library forever, just reading and reading all those books while the world went on with its business outside.

the down shot is that my whole term break has been burned away. the only break we got was a visit to the harmony centre at bishan for our asian history course on monday. had a pretty fun time and after that, we spent six hours in a booth at bishan junction 8 talking about all the things we know and love.

so if Vik says the problem with me now is the mere state of being attuned, then when does it go away? when do I de-tune so that it doesn't hurt me anymore? because I can't bear holding my lips together so that I don't make a sound, so that no one can hear the break in my voice.

Labels: , ,