welcome

huimin.
twentynine.
TNS | AHS | TJC | SMU | PART B | Lawyer

this layout is best viewed through googlechrome!

my reads

my loves, wants, desires!
tumblr
weilin!
阿信
Arukiyomi
bluefish
John Self's Shelves
onedayinmay
Powered by Osteons!
Polite Dissent!





out

7 March 2010 ;18:10


"When I say 'I love you', it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've see the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly who you are."
//Joss Wheedon; Buffy the Vampire Slayer


I think that is what God feels when he sees each one of us struggling to understand the things that go on around us. Why people wait, why people hurt, why people walk in and out of each other's lives with no explanation. Just turning up and turning your world the other way around, slicing you into two disconsonant halves so that you can't see yourself for who you think you are anymore. It's kind of a blow to meet someone who came from the past and to realise how utterly, utterly wrong you were all along.

But I think I'm not who I was anymore. And this time, I'm not going to fall like you want me to. Because you've had your way one too many times and it's getting old.

Labels: