welcome

huimin.
twentynine.
TNS | AHS | TJC | SMU | PART B | Lawyer

this layout is best viewed through googlechrome!

my reads

my loves, wants, desires!
tumblr
weilin!
阿信
Arukiyomi
bluefish
John Self's Shelves
onedayinmay
Powered by Osteons!
Polite Dissent!





re-start

16 March 2010 ;11:00



"Just because she comes off strong, doesn't mean she didn't fall asleep crying. And even though she acts like nothing's wrong, maybe she's just good at lying."
//walkingtosunsets.tumblr.com


This school term has been a really draining and sometimes, disappointing one and I'm glad it's coming to a close. At some point, I don't know whether what I'm doing is right or wrong, whether it's working or not, whether I should just be someone else. Maybe my priorities are all mixed up, maybe I'm trying to please the wrong people, maybe I need to get down on my knees and get my heart back in order. I'm used to propping people up when they're down, picking up the pieces and putting them together. Used to being a pillar of strength to those who need me to be. But the cracks in those who are the strongest run the deepest. So who's going to come pick me up when I fall down?

Labels: