welcome

huimin.
twentynine.
TNS | AHS | TJC | SMU | PART B | Lawyer

this layout is best viewed through googlechrome!

my reads

my loves, wants, desires!
tumblr
weilin!
阿信
Arukiyomi
bluefish
John Self's Shelves
onedayinmay
Powered by Osteons!
Polite Dissent!





reflection #1

19 February 2015 ;22:48


today HT and I had an hour of spontaneous guitar worship singing the old songs which we remember from so long ago.

and in the middle of it, I suddenly remembered the times when you would play your guitar and I would sing along. such precious times, which you later tried to initiate but which I chose to gave up for other things.

place this upon my heart Lord, this wonderful closeness with you in spirit.
and remind me of it always, in the future, when my heart gets distracted.
that drawing close to you was always the main purpose.

Labels: