welcome

huimin.
twentynine.
TNS | AHS | TJC | SMU | PART B | Lawyer

this layout is best viewed through googlechrome!

my reads

my loves, wants, desires!
tumblr
weilin!
阿信
Arukiyomi
bluefish
John Self's Shelves
onedayinmay
Powered by Osteons!
Polite Dissent!





exams

15 April 2010 ;09:56


"And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with that summer."
//F.Scott Fitzgerald; The Great Gatsby


We've finished Asian History, Corporate Law and Finance. Three down, one more to go! It's funny to come out of the exam hall and moan together about how it feels like everytime we go into an exam we don't show the Prof everything we actually know and it doesn't justify the amount of time we spent mugging for the whole thing. Haha, basically nobody ever comes out of the exam hall feeling happy. Which is not true, sometimes I come out pretty happy, that is, until I start talking to other people haha.

I'm feeling kinda lazy to study for Consti, I'd rather go out and watch SHUTTER ISLAND! Ohmytian, the sheer agony of having to study! Btw, I should learn to knit. The girl's knitted sweater is quite unstoppable. and ahfafsjghkisl! I just realised that her hair looks a little green!

Labels: ,