welcome

huimin.
twentynine.
TNS | AHS | TJC | SMU | PART B | Lawyer

this layout is best viewed through googlechrome!

my reads

my loves, wants, desires!
tumblr
weilin!
阿信
Arukiyomi
bluefish
John Self's Shelves
onedayinmay
Powered by Osteons!
Polite Dissent!





study break

6 April 2010 ;12:42



"She wanted him to see all of her and also none of her. She wanted him to be dazzled by the bits and blinded by the whole. She wanted him to see her whole and not in pieces. She had hopes that were hard to satisfy."
//Ann Brashares, The Last Summer of You and Me


Most of the times I like noise. Sometimes I positively thrive on the sound of people talking, the sound of people moving around in the house, the sound of life. But I've realised that I can enjoy the sound of being quiet as well. Alone in a wooden carrel with just myself and my thoughts. And I think we all need that space for ourselves once in a while. So that I can hear my heart and the things that run around in my head.

So seems that the study break isn't going too badly. I like being in the library, knowing that there are other people suffering besides me knowing without a doubt that one day I'm going to look back on all this and miss it with a deep, fierce longing.


Labels: ,